Monday, January 18, 2010


I'm in a monthly card kit swap on SCS.  Every month you receive a kit that has 6 stamped images (all identical) and 6 pieces of pattern paper (also identical), and then you have to make 6 cards and send them to others in your group.  This month Diane sent this "Bella" image and blue paper with brown polka dots.  Here's what I came up with.


0 CALORIE CUPCAKE
I made this cupcake with a washcloth.  You roll it as small as you can and secure with a rubber band.  I put a strip of paper 1 1/2 inches wide and 11 inches long through the paper crimper and wrapped it around the bottom of the washcloth.  The heart on top is glycerin soap (melt and pour), I stuck a toothpick through the bottom of the soap and then stuck the toothpick in the center of my cupcake to keep it in place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.