Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorry, I've been neglecting my Blog.  I've been working on my application and resume.  Since that is done, I can go back to creating!  This is a Busy Mom's Menu Planner.  On the left mom plans the meals for the week and can list any important family activities and the right side is for mom's grocery list.  When the list is done, she can rip it off and go to the store, leaving the menu intact.  I came up with this brilliant idea when I was planning my menu for the week.  My previous method: write the menu on a weekly (magnetic) planner and then write the grocery list on a separate pad of paper.  One day I thought wouldn't it be easier if this could be done in one place instead of two?   Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.