Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday Cards

It has been over a week since I posted a project.  I've been (practicing) coloring.  I really like how coloring with Copic markers adds so much to a project.  Since they are a little pricey (but well worth it, I'm sure), I thought I should try simple (with colored pencils and baby oil) and advance from there.  Thanks for looking!
A Close-Up:
Stamps: Image from an image swap on SCS
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, DCWV cardstock
Misc: Gems, colored pencils
Stamps: Image from an image swap on SCS (I think it's Stampin' Up's Sock Monkey)
Paper: Daisy D's, DCWV cardstock
Misc: Gems, colored pencils

9 comments:

  1. Cute cards and great coloring! Love the layout you used on that first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work with your colored pencils!! What adorable cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice...Copics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent colouring, and two very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...your cards and the layouts are a perfect fit for these cards!!! Great job!

    **Don't forget to check out the SCS Thread for Challenge Info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh...I love that monkey! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.