Saturday, January 1, 2011

So Surprised!! Thank you Karen!!

Karen (Simply Said with Karen), one of my Blog-mates surprised me with this award on Friday.  Please visit her blog, here, she creates the most beautiful projects (especially cards).  Thank you so much for this award.  Well the rules for receiving this honor are:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thank you Karen.
  2. Share 8 things about yourself.
  3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers.
  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
8 things about myself
1.  I am a mom to 2 boys (Brendan 4, and Damian 2)
2.  I am a teacher (previously a classroom teacher from PreK - Gr.4), currently a Reading Teacher
3.  I LOVE to craft! (Paper or Sewing)
4.  My favorite foods are Chocolate and Chips with Guacamole (but not together).
5.  I was a licensed Make-Up Artist (state of MD no longer issues such a license).
6.  I love to learn new things (just not in a Lecture Hall setting, main reason I have not started my Masters in   Ed.).
7.  I want to live in Colorado or Utah.
8.  Monkeys make me smile.

I pass this award on to:
1.  Rose (Pink Lemonade)
2.  Danie (D-Dazzled Designs)
3.  Julie (Time to Create Handmade Treasure), you really need to visit this post.  She wrote her on version of "Twas the Night Before Christmas."  All of the members of TUIC were the characters.  It is so cute and clever.
4.  Kelly (Crafty Twin Mommy)
5.  Traci (He IS Able)
6.  Lynn (Millers-Ink)
7.  Loretta (Stamping with Loretta)
8.  Candy (Purple Card Lady)

Please visit each of these wonderful ladies.  I promise, you will be amazed!!!

*Don't forget to enter for a chance for some Blog Candy, here.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to someone well deserving to receive this award! (I like monkeys too!LOL)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, monica! and thank you so much! have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica: It is wonderful to read your 8 things about yourself, especially the monkeys. Have a great 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Monica! I am honored to have recieved this award again. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Monica on the award and thank you so much for thinking my blog is also worthy of this. What a great way to start the New Year you have made my smile even bigger today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Congratulations, Monica!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Monica on your award. You surely deserve it.

    It is funny, I read this, and didn't realize that you have so graciously put the He IS Able blog on your list. I pray that this year will be even more exciting for people to visit and participate with us,and win cards where they can help fulfill our Mission Statement:
    He IS Able: To share His Love, His Word and His Gift of Salvation through Card Give-Aways!

    Thank you so much!
    His,
    Traci Starkweather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.