Karen (Simply Said with Karen), one of my Blog-mates surprised me with this award on Friday. Please visit her blog, here, she creates the most beautiful projects (especially cards). Thank you so much for this award. Well the rules for receiving this honor are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thank you Karen.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pass it on to 8 bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
1. I am a mom to 2 boys (Brendan 4, and Damian 2)
2. I am a teacher (previously a classroom teacher from PreK - Gr.4), currently a Reading Teacher
3. I LOVE to craft! (Paper or Sewing)
4. My favorite foods are Chocolate and Chips with Guacamole (but not together).
5. I was a licensed Make-Up Artist (state of MD no longer issues such a license).
6. I love to learn new things (just not in a Lecture Hall setting, main reason I have not started my Masters in Ed.).
7. I want to live in Colorado or Utah.
8. Monkeys make me smile.
I pass this award on to:
1. Rose (Pink Lemonade)
2. Danie (D-Dazzled Designs)
3. Julie (Time to Create Handmade Treasure), you really need to visit this post. She wrote her on version of "Twas the Night Before Christmas." All of the members of TUIC were the characters. It is so cute and clever.
4. Kelly (Crafty Twin Mommy)
5. Traci (He IS Able)
6. Lynn (Millers-Ink)
7. Loretta (Stamping with Loretta)
8. Candy (Purple Card Lady)
Please visit each of these wonderful ladies. I promise, you will be amazed!!!
*Don't forget to enter for a chance for some Blog Candy, here.