Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My 31 Day Challenge - Day 3

The Social Work Intern at my school is expecting her second child.  Friday is her last day with us.  I made her this box to keep all the important momentos from the baby's first year.  I followed Marion Smith's directions, (here) with a few altered measurements, to make the box.  The paper is from DCWV Nanna's Nursery (Baby Boy).  When you open the box, this is what you'll find:
I hope she likes it.  
For those of you keeping track Day 3 without buying any pattern paper (just 242 days to go).

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous box and such an exceptional gift. The recipient will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way for this mom to keep her tiny treasures organized and safe!! Such a sweet gift, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that Mom will be delighted with the box to keep all her mementos in for baby's first year. The box is fabulous and gives me an idea of a new Mom from work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is such a cute idea Monica. And what a wonderful, thoughtful gift for a friend/co-worker! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure the recipient of this extra special box will love it. It is such a wonderful and very thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, what a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.