Sunday, June 5, 2011

TUIC May Challenge

For May's Challenge Tangled Up In Creativity's Kelly is hosting:  create a project with purple and at least one flower (check out her blog, here).  I'm also in former TUIC member Molly (Miss Molly Creations), SCS swap.  For Molly's swap we had to create a card with flowers and embossing.  Thanks for looking!
Paper:  Recollections cardstock and pattern paper
Ink: Pallette - Purple
Stamps: {ippity}
Misc:  Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, Tim Holtz Flower die, Studio 18 gem
*I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and embossing folder you used!

    You're too cute, thank's for the paper and I'm watching for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, really cool card..does this open and close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous card,Monica!! How beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this the colour combination of purple turquoise and yellow really pops. The devine swirl embossing is gorgeous too, such a pretty card and just perfect for the TUIC Challenge and your swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica...LOVE your card! This is cool adn I also love the color combo and your flower is just beautiful! Great job and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color combo Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.