Saturday, July 23, 2011

Project 31 - Day 8

Just a simple card today.  On SCS my friend Janice (jabauer) hosted a stitched flower swap.  You had to stamp on fabric and sew too.  For me, a lot easier said then done.  I only sew in (somewhat) straight lines.  This is an example of my flower.

The flower was stamped using an {ippity} stamp (Now & Always) and the paper flowers in the middle were attached with a jewel brad.  I used fancy labels (Spellbinders) for the sentiment and Labels 2 with swirls embossing folder (Cuttlebug) for the green.  The background paper is Recollections. 

6 comments:

  1. What a Lovely flower! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower AND card! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Monica! Love the bright color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty colour combination, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome and how cool to use that ippity stamp and stamp on fabric! Great job and I think you are selling yourself short on your sewing ability cuz this flower rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica - what a beautiful flower !! You did a fabulous job with the flower and the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.